Wednesday 13 July 2011

UNIVERSITY LIFE

After intermediate, everyone has to decide or choose his/her career. Choosing career is difficult for everyone. Similarly,I gave my intermediate exams and was waiting for my result.As the result came,it was good enough that I could take a step for higher/good studies.Previously I had an aim to study higher education from University.By the grace of God ,my dream came true.Now the next step was the aptitude test that I gave and got cleared.

I was really happy to be a part of the University.There were some days remaining for the opening of University and at each day I imagined that University life would be interesting and I would become much more mature and so on. On the other hand my parents were also very happy and they appreciated me and felt proud for me. Finally the day came for which I was waiting and that was my first day at University.Since on first day, ragging is considered to be a special part for the seniors and they try to tease the freshman’s of the University. It is a fun activity. I was nervous for that as well as very excited. Anyways, I went to the classroom and took classes. The teachers left a great impact on me. They all were deserving people for their profession.In the break time my class split into groups to escape from the raggers. I was also along with a group and went to the cafeteria.There we saw that a guy was standing in front of the seniors whose uni card was in the hands of the seniors and they demanded him to do what they would say.They asked him to find any girl in the University and proposed her with a flower.He was very much confused at that moment.He cannot refused them because they latched upon him.Well,he started roaming ,one girl was coming ,he went there and said her I love you and give her flower. After that what could be happened.He got a slap from her. Everyone was laughing there.After that seniors did more ragging but that was the one which is memorable.

As the days passed,the study became more hectic and tough.The library remained full all the time.There were one thing that students do not do previously and that is group study.People do self study as well but very rare.University life is actually a good place where anyone can learn in every aspect.

Now about the environment of the University.It is quite difficult to understand.Usually all guys roam behind the fashionable/stylish girls to do friendship or to do just flirt.That is the thing that everyone should care.This effects ones study as well.

Well,time passed very swiftly and finally semester classes ended and exams came.According to my University criteria,for students having less than 2 g.p.a,the warning letter comes and you have to repeat the course in which you have less than 2 g.p.a. Well,I had a narrow escape from it since I did not have enough idea how to study in University.

Time passed in this way and now I am in third year.My life is totally changed,I have become more confident and have learned a lot of things.I am ready to face any sort of challenges in my future. University life has changed my way of thinking and made me much mature. I proud to be a part of University for my higher education.It has saved my future. I hope it  will serve me a lot till final year and in my professional job. I will definitely miss these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment